Monday, March 12, 2007

viva bloggers!

Ini ada komen dari salah satu Malaysian Woman Blogger...lucu juga..

http://dansemacabre.wordpress.com/2007/03/11/tengku-adnantruly-insane/

"Tengku (Foot in the Mouth) AdnanMarch 11th, 2007 at 7:59 pm (All Things Malaysian) An open letter to a minister who is supposed to “sell”Malaysia,

Dear Tengku Adnan,
For the record, I would like to state that I am an employed woman, who is so busy she even turns up at work on a Sunday. So I do not fall under your “80 % of bloggers are unemployed women” category. Secondly, the onus is on you as the accuser to prove that impossible statement of yours “all bloggers are liars”.

Lots of corporations have woken up to the reality of Internet as the new media and the power of blogs. Just ask Maxis about Jeff Ooi and the chocolate incident.

If you have not woken up to the fact, you must be sleeping along with a certain someone who has had a power nasi kandar lunch Down Under and still reeling from the kickass after-effects of the kas kas. Get the hell out of Putrajaya man, the sleepy hollow is getting to you.

Nila Tanzil is a foreign visitor and she had a bad experience in Malaysia (or so she wrote). You don’t have to believe her. You just have to investigate the matter. This has the potential to backfire in your face, and at a truly expensive cost to the Visit Malaysia Year 2007. So just do it man. But instead you choose to bitch on TV. Kaki-Dalam-Mulut disease or what?

You have been a politician for a while, and now the Minister of Tourism. Don’t they teach you Diplomacy 101 or did you tuang that class? Either that or you had one too many before that TV appearance.

This translation of what the Minister said is picked up from another blog (I hope I have your permission for this Susan) and is from Mandarin to English.

“Bloggers are liars. They use all sort of ways to cheat others. From what I know, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women.“Bloggers like to spread rumours, they don’t like national unity. Today our country has achievements because we are tolerant and compromising. Otherwise we will have civil war.“Malays will kill Chinese, Chinese will kill Malays, Indians will kill everybody else.”He asked people not to believe bloggers and gamble away Malaysia’s future because 50 years of Merdeka (Independence) takes a lot to achieve it.“We have to show to the people our positive attitude. If the world learns from us, there will peace and no civil war.

What an hilarious SNAFU . The Minister of Tourism has taken leave of his senses, brains and everything else. Duh…macha…you’ve done it this time. What? You think we bloggers are morons?

I have rarely been this vituperative in my blog, but this really gets my proverbial kambing."

Hehehe...you go girl!...viva bloggers!

2 comments:

G said...

LOL..

Didn't realise anyone actually read my blog. Thank you my dear. It is heartening to know some ppl share my opinion.

I sympathise with Nila's predicament, and i'm sorry that she was deprived of some good times in Malaysia b'cos of some inept Tourism Malaysia ppl.

An invitation to you to come over to Malaysia. I assure u, I will be a good host.Many of us here have not forgotten the word hospitality.

Cheers !

Anu

DiAn PaHAm said...

Hi Anu!
I'm honoured that u stopped by. Actually, I'm indonesian who live in Setiawangsa, KL. In fact, I live next to the relative of HIS wife.
Thank you for stopping by & sorry I didn't ask your permission to link your blog.
But...viva WOMEN bloggers!